Denmark Trip update
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:41:24 -0500
ann zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net>

Hi all!

A little update on the trip to Denmark June 27-July 3.  As you know
this trip is sponsored by The Cohousing Network mid-Atlantic chapter
under the auspices of TCN.

Four people plus the leader have signed up so far.  W/ 10 as the
outside number, we are already almost half full for the inaugural
trip of what we hope are yearly sojourns to visit cohousing
communities in other parts of the world.

Fred Olson has even set up a little email group for us to exchange
info about our plans.  The email on this list has been flying about
quite rapidly.  Thank you Fred!

If you are thinking of going I encourage you to book your travel
ASAP.  One leg of our return flight on a favored day was already sold
out.

Members of TCN receive a $50 discount from the tour price of
$540.00.  Non-members pay the full price but will receive a 1 year
membership in TCN -- a value of $60.00.  Air fare is NOT included in
the tour price.  Please check the website at cohousing.org for
details as to what is covered and what is not.

Please note, after May 22nd the tour cost is increased by $100.00.
BUT don't wait that long...air fare will be horribly expensive and
perhaps not even available.

--
_______________________
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

There are men who struggle for one day and they are good.
There are others who struggle for one year and they are better.
There are some who struggle many years and they are very good.
But there are those who struggle all their life and
they are indispensable.
                    Bertold Brecht (1898-1998)

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.