Construction plans
From: brucefrishkoff (brucefrishkoffusa.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:43:18 -0500
     It sure feels like Spring.  After six years of meeting and planning, we
have: our wonderful 90 acres (Catskill views, beautiful pond, just mowed and
looking gorgeous), our site plans, our first committed future residents, AND
plans to begin construction this summer or fall, in time for those
enthusiastic--and impatient--residents to move in by year's end.
     So much work left to do, but our monthly open meetings are bringing great
new, interested folks, and we can feel the momentum building.  One of our
board members, who's about sixty, likes to say that this is the most exciting
thing he's done since he got married!
     We're already looking forward to the October conference in Amherst.