Renters policy
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:51:14 -0500
Hi Friends,
We are looking for good ideas on renters policy (roommates, really in this
context, that are renting a room from the homeowner).  Here are some
questions - if possible, answers before sunday would be great!

1)  Do you have policies/requirements for renters as far as participation?

2)  How do you work community assessments?  If you have a prorated assessment
system, does the owner's share go up if they have a renter?  Do the renters
pay into a separate fund to help cover common expenses?

3)  Is there a rental agreement that roommates sign saying they agree to
community rules, etc.?

4)  Anything else you would like to share.

Thanks!
Marty Roberts, Two Acre Wood
We are inching closer - I think they painted the interior of my house this
week!!  And the stucco color coat is now on the common house and a few of the
units.