Re: Beyond Polyamory: Other Sex and Relationship Issues in
From: Merlin Porter-Borden (merlpberols.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:38:02 -0600 (MDT)
Bravo, Joani!  Thank you.

Here's for broadening our capability for acceptance, toleration, viewpoint,
and all.

Anyone read "The Rape of the APE," by Allen Sherman (APE: American Puritan
Ethic)?  A humorous (to me, probably scandalous to many) Samuel Clemens
style shot at American social prudishness.

Merlin Porter-Borden
Liberty Village Project Manager and next resident to build
Busy completing last dredges of infrastructure development
Libertytown, Maryland