Common House and Unit Sizes
From: Lydia & Ray Ducharme (ducharm1cadvision.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:14:09 -0600 (MDT)
I have some more questions for all of you.

To estimate total costs and individual unit costs including the common house,
we are trying to determine what the ideal common house size should be based on
having approximately 25 households.

Is there a certain square foot per household that seems to work well?

What has your experience been with it being either too large, too small or just
right?

What should the average unit size be of a diversified community.  We were told
just over 900 square feet.

Lydia
WholeLife Housing, Calgary, Canada

PS.  I hope I get as good a response as the polyamory issue :-)