Your photo on the cover of communties magazine?
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:10:11 -0700 (MST)
We are looking for photos to illustrate articles and for the front and back
covers of the spring 2000 issue of Communities magazine focus on Cohousing.
Snap shots and good contrast prints are still needed. We also need quotes,
tips and tricks, and other bits to fill in spaces.

All photos will be returned, eventually. Send you quotes and other small
bits of wisdom to me via email, Send photos to

Rob Sandelin
22110 East Lost Lake Rd. Snohomish, WA 98296

Thanks