Re: community septic
From: OldCoHo (OldCoHoaol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:02:08 -0700 (MST)
Marya:

Composting toilets are probably the  single most effective way to reduce
water consumption.  We are presently investigating the possibility of using
them in our 28-unit community, now being planned.

Since we will follow accepted hygienic practices, we don't expect any hassle
from the health department.  A useful website is:  www.worldofct.org

--JOHN SOLSO, Tucson AZ

MILAGRO -- A Community in Balance with Nature
Website:  www.milagrocohousing.org

<<Has anyone had success in using community-wide composting toilets and gray
water systems as a substitute for standard septic design?>>