Attachments - just say no!
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:26:48 -0700 (MST)
"Victoria" <victoria [at] trillium-hollow.org> wrote on 1/4/00 8:51 AM:

>I am resending the attachment I mentioned in my last post.  It is a copy =
>of our work fairshare plan.  This time it should be more than =
>gobbledygook, I hope.

Please don't post attachments of any kind to the list. If you want to
transmit text, paste it into a message. If you want to post a file, stick
it on a website or e-mail it to a www.cohousing.org webmaster who would
be happy to put it where everybody can get to it.

Raines (not the listmom but one who is finding it hard to read the digest
with all this encoded stuff)

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>
Catching up on the year's finances.

  Member, Old Oakland [CA] Cohousing at Swan's Market
Where the fishmarket's trash is noticable a block away when it's not
collected promptly!

  and Member, East Bay Cohousing [no site yet] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Which needs some convincing to join TCN... ammo, anyone?