How do I get a copy of ADA regulations for residences?
From: Morrison, Robert (romorriscabletron.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:08:18 -0700 (MST)
  In several recent postings, it has been said that cohousing groups should
make sure their residences and (especially) common house are in compliance
with ADA regulations? How would I get a copy (to keep) of these regulations?
How thick is this "book", and how expensive is it? Is there one "book" for
everything (residences, workplaces, stores, etc.) or can I get subsets of
regulations specific to residences and "clubhouses" (or whatever a cohousing
common house is considered for ADA purposes)?
  I would prefer a hard copy, but a soft copy is acceptable if it's very
hard or expensive to get a hard copy.
  I don't have an urgent need for this material now, but it would be very
useful for list members to know how to get it.

Bob Morrison
Salem, NH