East Bay Cohousing (San Francisco Bay Area): Getting-It-Built Workshop
From: Danny Milman (dannycohousingco.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:53:25 -0700 (MST)
Hello!

We of the East Bay Cohousing group, after meeting for just over a year, are
sponsoring a Getting-It-Built workshop with The CoHousing Company on
February 26-27.  We would like to take this opportunity to invite anyone
interested in our group to join us.

We hope to create a 20-30 unit cohousing community in the urban East Bay
region of San Francisco (somewhere along BART between Richmond and Oakland).

Currently, we are in the planning and site search phase and meet for
bi-monthly general meetings and regular committee meetings.  The workshop
will focus on a thorough explanation of the development process and creating
a mechanism to purchase a site in our quick moving real estate market.

To learn more about us, please visit our website at <www.ebcoho.org>, email
us at <ebcoho [at] ebcoho.org> or call Kim Seashore at 510/845-0481 or Autumn
Buss at 510/594-8551.

Danny Milman