Re: Master's in Cohousing
From: Lydia & Ray Ducharme (ducharm1cadvision.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:19:43 -0700 (MST)
Hi group,

I'm the one who mentioned hiring a local architect that has his "masters in
cohousing".  Our local architect specialized in "cohousing" about 10 years
ago.  I believe at that time he researched the subject, visited a few
cohousing communities and wrote a paper on it.    Maybe it's called a
"master's thesis".

Lydia Ducharme
WholeLife Housing
Calgary, Canada