Re: Master's in Cohousing
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:05:42 -0700 (MST)

--MS_Mac_OE_3032499495_45282_MIME_Part

on 2/3/2000 8:20 PM, Marya S. Tipton at sundog [at] gburgtimes.com wrote:

> I'm just curious, What exactly is a master's in cohousing? Does it just m=
ean
> you have gone through the cohousing process? Is it something you can put =
on
> a resume, or just part of our quirky, esoteric cohospeak?
> --
> Marya Tipton

Marya,

I assume the person referred to has a masters degree in architecture from a
university.  Like many of us with degrees in archtitecture we had a focus,
or specialization during our training.  My degree included a speciality in
architectural theory.  Obviously something useful when trying to get a job.

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources, LLC
Ecovillage, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting

email:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
web site:      http://www.CohousingResources.com

9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

(206)842-9160
(206)842-9203 FAX
(206)369-7755 Cell=20

Author of:=20

The Cohousing Handbook,
MAKING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY

=A91996 Hartley & Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC
Check our website for ordering information at
http://www.cohousingresources.com/Handbook.htm

"A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk."

--MS_Mac_OE_3032499495_45282_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Master's in Cohousing</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 2/3/2000 8:20 PM, Marya S. Tipton at sundog [at] gburgtimes.com wrote:<BR>
 <BR>
&gt; I'm just curious, What exactly is a master's in cohousing? Does it jus=
t mean<BR>
&gt; you have gone through the cohousing process? Is it something you can p=
ut on<BR>
&gt; a resume, or just part of our quirky, esoteric cohospeak?<BR>
&gt; --<BR>
&gt; Marya Tipton<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Marya,<BR>
<BR>
I assume the person referred to has a masters degree in architecture from a=
 university. &nbsp;Like many of us with degrees in archtitecture we had a fo=
cus, or specialization during our training. &nbsp;My degree included a speci=
ality in architectural theory. &nbsp;Obviously something useful when trying =
to get a job. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Graphite Light"><I>Chris ScottHanson<BR>
</I></FONT></FONT><BR>
<H2>Cohousing Resources, LLC<BR>
</H2>Ecovillage, Cohousing &amp; Sustainable Communities<BR>
Development and Consulting<BR>
<BR>
email: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT COLOR=3D"#=
0000FF"><B><U>Chris [at] CohousingResources.com<BR>
</U></B></FONT>web site: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF=
"><B><U>http://www.CohousingResources.com<BR>
</U></B></FONT><BR>
9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.<BR>
Bainbridge Island, WA &nbsp;98110<BR>
<BR>
(206)842-9160<BR>
(206)842-9203 FAX<BR>
(206)369-7755 Cell <BR>
<BR>
Author of: <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><I>The Cohousing Handbook</I></FONT><I>, <BR>
MAKING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY<BR>
</I><BR>
=A91996 Hartley &amp; Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC<BR>
Check our website for ordering information at<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.cohousingresources.com/Handbook.htm<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
&quot;A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk.&quot;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3032499495_45282_MIME_Part--