Re: Community Magazine xtra copies
From: Michael McIntyre (aragonumich.edu)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:51:07 -0700 (MST)
On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 cohousing-l [at] freedom2.mtn.org wrote:

> I seem to have lost the posting regarding the issue featuring
> cohousing.  I wanted to order several copies for our group.
> Please contact me and let me know how to order them. Thanks!
> Elaine Bush Carmel, CA

Elaine, please send your pre-order to:

        Marty Klaif, FIC Publications Manager
        25125 NW Jarrell Rd.
        Hillsboro, OR 97124

        marty [at] ic.org
        503-647-6849

Cost per copy in $USD includes shipping to US & Canadian addresses
and is:

        5-9   = $4.50
        10-19 = $4.00
        20-24 = $3.50
        25+   = $3.30

You'll received an invoice from the office.

Communities magazine on the web:
        http://fic.ic.org/cmag/subscribe.html

Cheers,
        Michael
Michael McIntyre                  Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor
michael [at] ic.org                             www.sunward.org
734-213-5995  home                      info [at] sunward.org