Re: The End of an Era
From: Marya S. Tipton (sundoggburgtimes.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:21:28 -0700 (MST)
Dear Gary,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Maybe you don't want to talk about it, but I am very interested in knowing
what happened.

We at Hundredfold are "almost there." We have contract on an 80-acre farm
and, pending approvals, are due to begin construction in July. However, if
we don't get approvals, I'm afraid most of the group will "move on."

Is there anything you can tell us to help us avoid disaster?

Thanks for sharing,

--
Marya Tipton
Hundredfold Farm