The End of an Era
From: THESHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:16:16 -0700 (MST)
>From Gary Shlifer/Corey Yugler/Hallie Shlifer
Synergy Cohousing - South Florida

Hatched from the idea we could create a better life for ourselves. In 1994 we
embarked on a quest for community. Working thousands of hours and spending
thousands of dollars we pursued a way of life called cohousing.

Well, today our pursute of the cohousing dream ended by the signing of a
contract to purchase a home. We will be moving to our new home in Hollywood
by the end of April.

A bitter sweet new beginning.

Our 6 year endeavor has failed and we are very sad. It?s almost as if someone
close to us has died.

The dream lives on. We hope someday to be part of a living, breathing
cohousing community.

Our site in Delray Beach, Florida is ready for development, having been
rezoned, and received site plan approval. If anyone is interested in
purchasing the land and architectural work please contact me.
Gary Shlifer ? 954-921-0434 or gary [at] directorcameraman.com