Re: The End of an Era -
From: THESHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:37:17 -0700 (MST)
A letter to Neal C from Eno Commons to me, Gary. e

Neal,
Of-Course I remember you. I really enjoyed that walk we took during one of
the events.
Yes, there are an array of things I could talk about concerning our demise,
and yes there are many ways to make cohousing less painful.

One is developer expertise, two a formula for critical pathways.
There is big money and unfathomable gratification to those who create this
model and market it correctly.

I hope that I may be apart of that one day. It will take a dozen or so
professionals like Jim Leach, Zev Paiss, Chris Hanson, Chuck and Katie backed
with the cake it takes to create the prototype.

I will be a burning soul living in a house waiting for community.

I must commend all of you who have taken the time, effort and money to see
cohousing into a reality for yourselves and others.

Synergy Cohousing is gone, but cohousing will happen eventually.

Like I said there is a developer here that 'says' he's going to create a
cohousing type community in North Broward County. ( Coral Springs, Fl. )

As always I will be tapped into cohousing through the 'L'.

For all who wish to see what our project was to be go
<A HREF="http://www.directorcameraman.com/cohousing";>here. (
www.directorcameraman.com/cohousing )</A>

Gary Shlifer
Director ? Director of Photography
800.428.0034
Miami - Los Angeles - New York
gary [at] directorcameraman.com<A HREF="http://www.filmunderwater.com";>
www.filmunderwater.co</A><A HREF="http://www.directorcameraman.com";>m
www.directorcameraman.com</A>

Ininterested in how a Cohousing development can come to fruition with out so
much pain. Have you learned anything from the experience that you could share