Re: housing options
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:20:55 -0700 (MST)
----- Original Message -----
From: <cynthia.e.carpenter [at] us.arthurandersen.com>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <cohousing-l [at] freedom2.mtn.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: housing options

> Chris' argument has a lot of truth in it.  We, too, found that many (or
even
> most?) people did not end up moving into the unit they had originally
planned to
> buy.  >

Or not buy at all.  The developer and architect customized two units for two
households that subsequently left the community.  These are VERY LARGE
nits  --  they are both bears to sell.  One because it's so expensive and
the other because of its specialized floor plan.  (I'm not talking
accessibility here.)

Ann Z.
Takoma Village Cohousing
WDC