Re: Housism
From: Sue Roenke (oliveoyllocaldata.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:42:52 -0700 (MST)
I am only 34 and have decided that I don't care about the details of a
house, but I am also going by the fact that the people designing the houses
in cohousing have an idea of what they are doing.  I think it has a lot to
do with life experiences, rather than your age, like how many different
houses you've lived in.  Also I am sure it has to do with personalities.
Sue Roenke