Re: "Cohousing" Videos
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:15:33 -0700 (MST)
another movie/video that has a cohousing flavour is
(I can't quote the exact title) the Man who Walked up a Hill and Came Down a
Mountain.  For our group particularly  (we built a lot of beautiful retaining
walls and moved a lot of dirt) it was particularly relevant, but I think any
cohousing group would see the cohousing/village spirit.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epi.umn.edu
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments       in the Mansion (a rehab Georgian building)
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
Two (3 BR +) townhomes  for sale - see our web page
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/