RE: Cohousing booth at APA Convention
From: Lashbrook, Stephan (lashbrookci.wilsonville.or.us)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:54:11 -0600 (MDT)
Cohousers:

I attended last year's APA conference in Seattle and thought the cohousing
booth did a good job of dispensing information.  Planners ought to be
familiar with cohousing, but not nearly enough of them are.

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend this year's APA conference in New York
but I am glad that cohousers will again be dispensing information.

If anyone ever has a chance to take planners, planning commissioners, or
elected officials on a tour of a built cohousing project, please do so.  It
could make the next permit process that much easier for the rest of us.

Thanks.

Stephan