Re: Geothermal heat pumps
From: Charles Sheehan-Miles (cmilesngwrc.org)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:45:35 -0600 (MDT)
We are using geothermal heat pumps at Blueberry Hill CoHousing in northern
Virginia.  There are some geothermal links on our links page at
http://www.blueberryhill.org

Charles Sheehan-Miles
Sheehan-Miles family home page: http://63.73.48.50

National Secretary, National Gulf War Resource Center, Inc.,
http://www.ngwrc.org
Board of Directors, Education for Peace in Iraq Center, http://leb.net/epic