Re: Geothermal heat pumps
From: RowenaHC (RowenaHCcs.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:26:49 -0600 (MDT)
Cambridge Coho installed geothermal ground source heat pumps which have now
been i operation for a couiple of years.  Unfortunately, we cannot provide
any information on their performance because, although the pumps themselves
have worked fine, the distribution system was a total disaster, which we are
still struggling to straighten out!   Some items will never be installed as
designed because the cost of retrofit is too high. The lesson, I guess, is to
make sure that one single firm takes overall responsibility for both
installation of the pumps and the distribution system!

We should have better data by this time next year.

Rowena
CambridgeCoho