Re: Innovative waste water treatment
From: Mark Richardson (shanirichardsonhotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:41:58 -0600 (MDT)
For very good information on innovative wastewater stuff, try RCAP.ORG  they
are a national non-profit that wrote a set of guidebooks on alternative
community wastewater systems for North Caroloina, and they work in
partnerhsip, with many other groups to resolve and build "real" water and
wastewater systems.  Bob Rubin, formally with North Carolina is a good
contact point,  also I do the same sort of work in the west,, I can be
reached at rcac.org, markr [at] rcac.org,, for a lot of specific stuff..  The
best source is called Small Flows Clearinghouse, a non-profit group located
at the University of West Virginia,, they are easy to find on the web, and
most of there material is free, or postage only.. also they produce a
quarterly newsmagazine on small community wastewater stuff, and its free..
mahalo'
mark in Sacramento