Ann Zabaldo contact info - while away in May
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:27:00 -0600 (MDT)
Ann Zabaldo Takoma Village Cohousing  ZABALDO [at] EARTHLINK.NET
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
("orig "Out of town" subject line looks like a vacation prog msg),
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Hi all!

I will out of email communication from Wed. May 3rd through Monday night May
8th.  I will be slumming in CO for the Professional Seminar and TCN Spring
board meeting in Boulder.  Life is so difficult...

If you need to reach me please call and leave a message at:  202 546 4654.
I will pick up messages several times during my absence.

I will also be away the weekend of May 19-21.  Same deal as above -- call
and leave a message.

Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC. -- America's