Cobuilding - Urban life in community
From: Daniel Alexandre (walkman44excite.com)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:56:01 -0600 (MDT)
I would like to suggest a new term to designate the specific cohousing that
takes place in an urbane environment. It is always good to have specific
terms when we rely as we do in the internet and the virtual community.
This would make things clear to the virtual community and it would be easyer
for people who look for this kind of life to find it.
This term whould refer to different residential projects concerning people
interested in living in community within urban citys and huhe metropolis:
either in urban buildings, flats or colective houses.

Thanks a lot,
Daniel Alexandre