Re: Commonhouse Kids Rooms
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 05:42:14 -0600 (MDT)
on 6/22/00 12:59 AM, kchung at kchung [at] nomad.tor.lets.net wrote:

> We visited several cohousing communities in Denmark last August and found
> many had a "pillow room" for the kids ---  The pillow room was wild and
> fun - only pillows of all sizes, nothing else. What fun the kids were
> having, romping and falling and having pillow fights!

Thanks to everyone for sending descriptions of kids rooms. This one sounds
the best!!! As well as the easiest to set up and keep clean. With everyone
donating their pillows on move-in, we will be all set.

Sharon Villines, Editor
The MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction
http://www.macguffin.net
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org