Re: Coho archive on http://www.egroups.com/group/cohousing-l
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:47:37 -0600 (MDT)
on 6/28/00 7:53 PM, Hans Tilstra at tilstra [at] smartchat.net.au wrote:

> Here's the address: http://www.egroups.com/group/cohousing-l
> Are there only 16 members?
> :-) Hans

This is listed as a "remote group" which apparently means that eGroups
captures the digest each day and distributes it to the 16 members subscribed
through eGroups.

You can only subscribe through eGroups in the digest mode, not in individual
messages.

I moderate several eGroups and subscribe to several  more. I highly
recommend their services. They are also available for about $60 a year with
no ads tagged on.

If I could get individual messages to this  list by subscribing through
eGroups, I would in a heartbeat. It is much easier to change settings, go no
mail, etc. using egroups. Also to read the archives. They also thread
messages so replies are linked.

Sharon Villines, Editor
The MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction
http://www.macguffin.net
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org