National Association for Centraal Wonen - contact
From: Jo Williams (ucftjowucl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:16:17 -0600 (MDT)
I am an academic at University College London researching the
sustainability of cohousing projects in the Netherlands in order to use
this information to support future cohousing development in the UK.

Does anyone know where I can contact the National Association of Centraal
Wonen in the Netherlands ? I have not been able to find an address or
contact number - can anyone help ?

Jo

Jo Williams
Research Fellow
Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
University College London
Wates House,
22, Gordon Street,
London