Re: t-shirt words
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:30:01 -0700 (MST)
Aw, c'mon, Sharon! Are these t-shirts for US, or are they advertising?
You're sounding like a prude. I understand that people are anxious to get
people involved in their communities when they are starting up, but I don't
think a t-shirt will sway anyone either way. I think it's more important at
this stage of the movement's development to foster a sense of fun and
belonging than deadly earnestness. We are a larger community.

Seriously, I think my slogan has a great multiple meaning. "It" stands for
anything you might do at home, alone, if you will, that you might be having
more fun doing with a group!

Hey! Are any orgies scheduled for the conference? I think I've hit on an
idea! Okay, relax! I'm just kidding. We'll have to go to someone's house.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing