Re: Cohousing-L digest, Vol 1 #35 - 9 msgs
From: Bettysilber (Bettysilberaol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:29:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hello there, Robyn-
I'm a single mom/teacher & musician, with 3 1/2 yr. old child.  We live in
Boston, USA.
I just read your email to the cohousing community, and am intrigued by how
things are in some of Australia's cohousing communities (or perhaps just your
own), in terms of diversity, educational & cultural possibilities.  I'd be
interested in having access to a city offering colleges and a Jewish
community.
Are there any websites I could look at, which might also quote some price
ranges for 2-3 bedroom homes...
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Betty Silberman