Re: keep it tidy! and watch out for the list gremlins
From: Ken Collerman (kcollermwindsong.bc.ca)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:56:01 -0600 (MDT)
I am a computing professional who communicates frequently with others in my
field.  I've read and been told many times that AOL is a joke.  They get
people to sign up by running a huge, and I mean huge, advertising campaigns,
which only proves that you can just about sell anything if you have the
money to convince people they should buy it.
AOL provides a layer of junk between you and the Net.  I agree, the best
thing is to use a good email program like Eudora or Outlook Express.

When I hear stories about the problems with AOL I get angry because I don't
like seeing people being taken advantage of, especially by huge monopolistic
corporations.  There!  That was my rant.

Ken Collerman
Windsong Cohousing
Langley, BC

Check out http://www.communi-link.com