orienting new members
From: Sarah M. Corden (cordenqwest.net)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:19:05 -0600 (MDT)
At the conference we heard several references to processes for integrating new members into a cohousing organization (built, or not).  Would like to hear from groups that have a deliberate process in place.  We want to acquaint them with history, terminology, decisions already made, discussions currently underway, as well as obvious things like when the garbage is picked up and when "movie night" is held.  Will appreciate descriptions of your process(es) or contact info if you'd like us to call or e-mail.

Thanks,
Sarah Corden and Joan Burrell
Manzanita Village of Prescott AZ