Re: Working with developer or using dev.consultants/possible site
From: Betsy Algire (Betsy45msn.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:14:02 -0600 (MDT)
 Re self development: Another opinion from Liberty Village. I would never recommend that anyone try to developed their cohousing site themselves. Liberty Village has taken 11 years to developed and we are only 1/3rd finished. Frederick county, where we are located, is a very conservative county and I feel that if we had hired a developer who had dealt with the county before we would have had a much easier time.It is also much easier to confront someone outside the group if you are not happy with their work.
Betsy Algire- Still waiting for my house after six years. Maybe next year.