Re: site size, and number of units
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:51:01 -0700 (MST)
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Stephanie Weigel sjweigel [at] students.wisc.edu wrote:

> I would be interested in knowing that your community has:
> X [number] of [attached/detached] units on an X [acres] site.

I remember making a table of denser cohousing with just these numbers
but I cant find it (yet).  Stephanie, for the record what are the numbers
for Village cohousing in Madison, WI ? I think it was in that illusive
table.

Thanks for asking, I'm interested also.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411 fholson [at] cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Central time) Amateur radio:WB0YQM