Re: site size, and number of units
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:47:00 -0700 (MST)
We have 24 homes on 361 acres -- actually our homes are clustered on
just a few acres.  We've got about 60 acres of irrigated pasture land
and the rest is a forest preserve.

We'll eventually have 10 more homesites on part of our land.

- Mac

P.S.  We've got 2 beautiful custom, strawbale, passive solar, duplex
homes for sale.  If you might be interested in rural cohousing in sunny
southwest Colorado, send a post to Werner at: whsb [at] frontier.net

--
           Mac & Sandy Thomson           Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be
happy.
           - Guillaume Apollinaire