Directory of North American Cohousing Communities
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:03:04 -0700 (MST)
From: Joani Blank <joani [at] swansway.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

>Also, I am still trying to track down an issue of Cohousing Journal
>(recent, I believe sometime in 2000) that has a similar listing of lot
>sizes, etc. for communities. If someone knows the specific reference can
>they send it to me?

Stephanie,

I saw your query several weeks back about this, and I said out loud--but
didn't have to a chance to write--all that info and much more is available
on fifty (out of the 52 then-built cohousing communities )in what we in the
Cohousing Network are referring to as the Directory issue of the Journal.
You won't find a single page number here because this directory has at
least a half page on each community and goes from page 20 to page 59 in
Volume 13, #1, Summer 2000.  You can order single copies via the Network's
web site at www.cohousing.org, and had you been a member last year, you
would have had it on your desk all along. As long as a student you can join
the Network for a mere $35.

I hope that others who read this will consider both ordering a copy of this
wonderful directory and joining the Network as an individual or as a group
in any stage of development or a completed community.

Joani
Member of the Board, The Cohousing Network
Associate Editor,  Cohousing