Nurses in Cohousing
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 06:22:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello everyone!
I am trying to write up a little story about nurses in cohousing for a
nursing magazine, and I would love to hear from any nurses who live in
cohousing.  What made you decide to live in cohousing?  Have you observed
any health benefits from living in cohousing for yourself or for others?
Has living in cohousing helped you in your career in any way, either by
making it more comfortable for you to work odd shifts, helping you with
meeting skills, or helping you relate to other people better? Has it made
your life any easier by having people  around who look after you for a
change?  Any and all replies will be gratefully accepted!

--Diane Simpson
    Jamaica Plain Cohousing, Boston, Massachusetts

                                DSIMPSON [at] JPCOHOUSING.ORG
                       Diane Simpson  http://jpcohousing.org
          P.O.Box 420,Boston, MA, USA 02130-0004  617-522-2209
INFORMATION SESSION SUNDAY MARCH 10  5:30 P.M. 82 GREEN STREET
            1 BLOCK FROM GREEN STREET T STATION ON THE ORANGE LINE