Cohousing communities in New York City -- Chet Hazan
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:04:01 -0700 (MST)
Chet Hazan Nycguy667 [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

NOTE: I checked the communities database at
http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html
No NYC communities or groups are listed.  Anything not listed?    Fred

Hello,
I am a NYC resident and was wondering whether there are any cohousing
communities in New York City.  If anyone has any information I'd appreciate
hearing about it.  Thanks in advance.
Chet Hazan