Re: Home For Sale/Rent at River Rock Commons
From: Beth Armstrong (bethriverrock.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:51:01 -0700 (MST)
Ooops, soory :)

It's in Fort Collins, CO

It is very close to downtown (2-3 blocks), but is also pretty close to our new
home, which is a horse farm...hence the horse care.  Fort Collins really is
great...so wonderful that you can't figure it out.

a google search for either "lee martinez park" or "river rock commons" pulls
up both as the first hit with Fort Collins in the quick description.

peace,
beth