Rocky Hill Cohousing
From: Daniel Greenberg (danielic.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:22:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello. A friend asked me to pass along the following information about an ecological cohousing community being created in western Massachusetts. Please feel free to contact Sharon or Glenn directly at 413-584-9987 or koshar [at] javanet.com if you would like further information. Thank you.

In community,
 - Daniel

Join Rocky Hill Cohousing
We're Making a Community
We have the land (27 forested acres and a sledding hill), the plan (24 to
34 clustered homes), the team (our project manager, site planner,
architect and builder are in place), and the town (we're just 5 minutes
from downtown Northampton, MA, #1 Small Arts Town in America, with great
schools and restaurants too!). We enjoy each other (we'll share meals a
couple times a week in our common house and our kids are already playing
together). We're thinking green (planning on super-insulated and
solar-ready homes), and seeking out racial and ethnic diversity. Mostly 3
and 4 bedroom homes still available. Call Sharon and Glenn at
413-584-9987, e-mail at koshar [at] javanet.com or see our website at
www.rockyhillcohousing.org. We break ground this fall. We're having fun
already; join us!