Re: CA openings?
From: Christine Bey (Christineluminouscomm.com)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:18:04 -0600 (MDT)
A while back, I seem to recall someone posted an opening in a community in
CA.  It may have been Berkeley.  If this remains open--or if there are any
others in coastal CA, the LA or SF areas, I would welcome hearing about it.
Would consider rental too.

Thanks,

Greg Cohn

Phone:  202-547-3022
Email:  greg.cohn [at] verizon.net

It could have been us but we are located in the foothills of the Sierra. Currently we are taking a break from pursuing new members until we figure the process out better.

Chris Bey