Re: CA openings?
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:57:07 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Greg,
I posted an opening for Marsh Commons in Arcata, Ca. a couple of months ago.
That house has sold but we do have the possibility of small rentals in the
lower sections on several homes, one bedrooms and studios.  There is a new
Cohousing group forming here as well.  It will be associated with a larger
community infill project in Arcata and will be adjacent to a community farm.
Joyce Plath