boston communal living
From: Abe Rybeck (aberybeckearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:44:05 -0600 (MDT)
BOSTON CO-OP FORMING
we just bought a large multistory house in boston with shared living spaces
and are trying to find roommates who enjoy living in the spirit of communal
living/cohousing style and are struggling to locate enough folks (esp. ones
who really GET the idea of creating intentional community)...does anyone
have suggestions of places to network besides just the usual community
bulletin boards & our friends? please write to eveeveeve [at] hotmail.com
thanks!
eve