Re: OOPS... MORE DISHWASHER INFO
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:15:05 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 9/30/02 8:45:11 PM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org

<<
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:08:15 -0400
From: Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
To: Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Subject: [C-L]_Dishwasher

RE: DISHWASHER.  SORRY, SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THIS INFO:
We started as 12 households, will be growing to as many as 18 households in
the next year or so.

Would very much appreciate input as specific as possible:  what type/model
you recommend or suggest we avoid?  I searched archives but didn't get this
information.
On Behalf of Cantines Island Co Housing, Saugerties, NY near Woodstock,
Thanks,
Best,
Ruth

on 9/30/2002 4:55 PM, HeidiNYS [at] aol.com at HeidiNYS [at] aol.com wrote:

> Meanwhile, we're ready to buy a dishwasher....  recomendations?
> warning?
> The Hobart has been highly recomended.....  anyone with Hobart dishwasher
> experience??  It costs $3,000-$4,000.... was it a good investment?

How many people are you serving at meals? I think it may make a big
difference.