RE: San Diego/Southern California CoHousing
From: Doug, Judy and Dash (shmataearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:13:01 -0700 (MST)
We are here, we are here, we are here!  I am in a small, active cohousing
group trying to build a community in Santa Barbara, CA.  We've been meeting
for about a year, but are still in the early stages of planning.  If anyone
is interested in joining us, we have an active Yahoo Group listserve that
you can subscribe to (Send an e-mail to
SBCoHousing2002-subscribe [at] yahoogroups.com).  Or you can attend our meetings
which are open to the public.  In fact, we are having one tonight, Nov. 12,
at 7 P.M. at the Franklin Community Center in Santa Barbara, 1136 E.
Montecito St.  Join us if you can!

Blessings,

Judy O'Neill
Santa Barbara Cohousing