Parking spaces
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:15:09 -0700 (MST)
In some places, there is a minimum requirement. In our county the minimum
was 2.5 spaces. We did not, and have not paved them as it was not required.
The measurements for a parking space were rather  large, in fact we have
found that by having the amount of square feet for 2.5  spaces, we actually
have 3 spaces per unit in real cars. Not having a paved parking area gave us
the freedom to redefine the lines so to speak. On paper, we still have the
required 2.5, in reality, we have 3. We don't yet need those, and so that
space is used for other things. Also, you might want to think about things
such as campers, or boats and whether if you co-own such things, if you want
to keep them onsite. Out here in the wild west, these recreational vehicles
are fairly common.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood

---