Re: Development Financial Structure
From: Racheli Gai (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:33:01 -0700 (MST)
I have to say that for me, too, the idea that people are
required to put up a significant amount of money after
only 3 meetings sounds bad.  I don't see how 3 meetings
could suffice for people to make an informed decision
about all aspects of community-life - I suspect that it
could easily end up causing trouble down the road.  This
is apart from the issue of whether a community would
be better off supporting/encouraging economic diversity
or not (which depends on the common values of those
involved).

R.