RE: Re: [C-L]Traffic Studies
From: sbraun (sbraungmavt.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:55:03 -0700 (MST)
The second study is the one I have a copy of. It actually isn't true that
they compared the cohousing community against other local
communities-rather, they compared it with standards expectations of traffic.
It's possible that no built community drives as much as planners expect.

Unless anybody objects, I'll post the study to the list so it gets into the
archives. But give me a few days to enter it into my computer.

Sheila

Project Coordinator
Champlain Valley Cohousing
www.champlainvalleycohousing.org