News from Manzanita Village in Prescott, AZ!
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:59:00 -0700 (MST)
LOU & Joan BURRELL <bljoan [at] msn.com>
is the author of the message below.
   http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg01672.html

Note this message is a reply to the message:
   [C-L]_TCN 2003 calendar - significant events?
I'm not sure if it was intended to come to the list but it seems of
interest so I'll post it here.  News from communities is always welcome.
I deleted the long quoted message to which it is a reply.  Please remember
to delete and quoted material that is not needed to understand your message

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

PS We are members of KTCA the station that does Right on the Money (tho I
seldom have watched that show.

Hello from Manzanita Village in Prescott, AZ!

Top on our list of exciting events was a recent three-day visit from a PBS
station in Minneapolis for the filming of an episode on Cohousing for the
show, "Right on the Money." It will be aired on 150 PBS stations sometime
after mid-February.  We'll get word out to everyone as soon as we have
it.

Next, our community will have a groundbreaking ceremony for our permanent
Common House on Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2002. All current and future
residents will participate, either on site or from afar.  Construction is
scheduled to be completed in fall of 20 03 when a grand opening
celebration will be held.  More on that later.

Construction for our Phase 2 homes is underway. There is only one custom
lot left and only few duplex lots for sale. We hope to complete our family
of residents by the end of 2003. Anyone wishing more information about
Manzanita Village may log on to www.  manzanitavillage.com or call us at
(928) 443-0397.

Please stop and see us if you're ever in the area.  We're two hours north
of Phoenix and 1.5 hours south of Flagstaff in the beautiful Bradshaw
Mountains, just a mile from downtown Prescott.  You're always welcome.

Coheartedly,

Joan and Lou Burrell