Cohousing as a crucible for great education
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:21:02 -0700 (MST)
Greetings,
This fall we, Heartwood Cohousing, began a homeschool cooperative.  We are
very pleased with the results, so far it is running smoothly.  I am also
interested in what is happening with cohousing and the education movement.
Maybe there will be a space as The Cohousing Network restructures for us to
track the bigger picture, share ideas, ect.

Fran Hart, hartmagic [at] frontier.net